Get listed on RealEstate.com.au Plus 15 Other Websites – Rentals $149 | Sales $249
If you are thinking of buying or selling property in Australia, chances are the first thing you will do is to engage a real estate agent. They have the experience and the knowledge to help you buy or sell property. But hiring an agent is not the only way to transact in real estate in Australia.
The growth and popularity of the Internet has allowed people to access websites such as RealEstate.com.au that can help them buy or sell property faster without using the services of a real estate agent.
When you list on RealEstate.com.au through For Sale Or Rent By Owner, you get a better net return on your property because you no longer have to pay agent’s commissions.
How Can You List on RealEstate.com.au Without an Agent?
RealEstate.com.au is the biggest property websites in Australia. It has millions of users that make the key website for listing property. But you cannot list on RealEstate.com.au unless you are a licensed agent. This is why you have to list via For Sale Or Rent By Owner.
We offer the most competitive rates and we make it easy to list on RealEstate.com.au.
All you have to do is to register the property you want to sell or lease then make the appropriate payment. Once you are registered, we can now privately list on RealEstate.com.au plus 15 other high- traffic property websites.
You will begin to receive alerts from interested clients and organised inspections. All you need to do is to inform us through e-mail if your property has been sold, rented or withdrawn.
If you are not sure what a listing looks like, take the time to view the properties that are already listed. This will give you ideas on how to list your property so you can attract the right buyers in the shortest possible time.
Why List on RealEstate.com.au?
When you list on RealEstate.com.au, your property becomes accessible to a large community of interested buyers and lessees. As Australia’s premiere real estate websites, listing on RealEstate.com.au will ensure your property maximum exposure.
There are also other benefits when you list on RealEstate.com.au:
- Save Up on Costs – By listing through us, you save up on costs by avoiding commission fees and out- of- pocket expenses typically charged by a real estate agent. $149 is a small fee compared to the cost of hiring the services of a real estate agent. We have no hidden costs or charges. Commission fees and marketing expenses combined could cost you up to 5% of your property’s selling price.
- Better Return on Your Property – Having maximum exposure means generating more interest from a wide network of potential buyers. You will have better probability of getting the price that you want for your property.
- Customize Your Listing – If you want changes in your listing, simply email us or fill out the Property Changes Form and we’ll do the rest. You can upload as many as 27 photos plus a floor plan and video.
- Negotiate On Your Own – We will not get involved in the negotiations. We will only put you in touch with interested buyers. You will be entirely in charge of negotiations.
- Faster Sale – A real estate agent has other clients to attend to. By listing with us, you can place 100% focus on selling your property. It will give you a higher probability of having your property sold or leased within your target time- frame.
- Consultation – If you have questions on how to sell your property faster and on pricing, feel free to give us a call or e-mail. We will be more than happy to share tips and tricks to get your house moving faster in the market.
- Quick Posting – Once your registration and payment has been cleared, your property will be listed on RealEstate.com.au and the 15 other property websites within a few hours.
We can do almost everything a real estate agent does but at less cost to you. We present the simplest, yet most effective and efficient way for you to manage the sale or lease of your property.
In real estate, the key to maximizing your returns is to minimize your costs. And that is exactly what we will do for you.
There are other property websites in Australia that have similar services. But our prices are unmatched; we offer the most competitively priced services in the industry that includes private listings on 15 other property websites.
Selling on RealEstate.com.au is Easy
Buying a home isn’t just about providing shelter to your loved ones. It’s also an investment that can yield huge returns in the future. But real estate is an investment which takes time to appreciate in value. When the time has come for you to sell or lease your property, you deserve to get the highest possible return for your property.
Selling your own home without a real estate agent is a step in the right direction. You can avoid paying the large commission fees and have better control on all expenses related to the sale or lease of your property. A private sale or lease is now made possible when you register with us and we get your property listed on RealEstate.com.au and 15 other property websites.
More people in Australia are selling or leasing their property through online private listings than hiring a real estate agent.
It is as easy as making an online registration. It is efficient because you receive notifications via e-mail and SMS from interested buyers. It is effective because your property gets maximum exposure from thousands of online followers of these websites.
How to List on RealEstate.com.au Privately
One of the most effective ways to sell or lease your home privately without hiring the services of a real estate agent is by listing the property online. As the process of For Sale or Rent By Owner or FSOBO has gained popularity, more websites dedicated to helping owners sell their own property have come up in the Internet.
If you want maximum traction for your property you should list on RealEstate.com.au. It is the most respected property website in Australia. However, RealEstate.com.au along with other popular, high- volume property websites will not allow you to list privately unless you are a licensed agent.
We have made it easier for you to list on RealEstate.com.au than any other website that supports FSOBO. No need to read through payment options or packages. You just have to register online and pay a flat fee of $149. Within a few hours, we will list your property on RealEstate.com.au plus 15 other property websites.
All you need to do is to sit back and wait for the notifications to be sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
Save up on commission fees and other charges and maximize the value of your property by signing up with us. Generate a higher return on your investment and sell your property faster in the simplest, easiest and most convenient way.
Getting Started is Super Easy – Call Us on 1300 790 920
Having your property listed on RealEstate.com.au through For Sale or Rent by Owner is the first step in getting the best returns for your investment. It makes the sales process easier and more productive by eliminating the real estate agent.
All you have to do is pick up the phone and give us a call at 1300 790 920. You can also e-mail us at email@example.com or register online. Ours is a simple 2- step process: Register then pay the one-time fee – Rentals $149 | Sales $249. Within a few hours, your property will be seen by hundreds of potential buyers and renters.
If this is your first time to list property privately, you should take a look at the listings at RealEstate.com.au. You can get ideas on how to list your home so you can get more interest. You should take note of the content and how the images present the property. For this, you may want to consider hiring a professional photographer.
If you are unsure of how to go about creating your first listing, just give us a call or drop us an e-mail. We’ll guide you through the process so you will know how to update your content the next time.
At For Sale or Rent By Owner, we want to make it easier for you to sell your own property. Ready to list your property on RealEstate.com.au? Get started here.